Monday, February 28, 2011

Was it the Bintang?

Oh boy, I was as sick as a dog last night! I don't quite know where it all went wrong, it started out as a perfectly pleasant morning on our tropical island.We had some breakfast, had a minor argument, made up, went for a swim in the beautiful blue water and then went off exploring the island.We swam at some more beautiful beaches, had a lovely pancake over-looking the sea. By the evening we met up with another couple who were just having some evening bintangs (beers) so we joined them. We had a great night, ate some delicious curry, played some jenga, chatted, went to bed, and then at some hour in the morning (god knows when) it hit me and I was just sick as a dog! Now Brett,sympathetic soul that he is, was quick to blame the Bintang for my incessant vomiting, but really, how could a few innocent beers possibly make me that sick?! Trouble is I haven't found anything else to blame yet as everyone else who ate the same food as me were fine. Still, I will find something to blame that's for sure, because it was not the bintang!

Today was leisurely to say the least, we canned the idea of a surf and joined the Nusa Lembongan scooter brigade. We saw some great sights but right now my poor emptied belly is rumbling so it's time to get it some food (and maybe a Bintang?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment